Organisation: IDIA (Increasing Diversity By Increasing Access to Legal Education)
Reports to: COO
The Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access to Legal Education Trust is a nationwide movement that aims to empower underprivileged and marginalized communities in India by transforming students from such communities into world-class lawyers and community leaders.
Reason for the hire:
We are looking to hire the Fundraising Manager to create a pipeline of sustainable source of funds to leverage the mission and goal of the organization. The Fundraising Lead will support the COO and the Co- Founders in opening doors to new fundraising avenues.
Roles and Responsibilities
Fundraising Strategy and Internal Processes:
– Work with the organization’s leadership to create and define overarching fundraising strategy.
– Execute the strategy to achieve defined targets.
– Research and track potential funding sources – corporate, philanthropists, foundations, government to help develop / iterate the fundraising strategy
– Create and maintain database about current and prospective donor demographics, identifying new avenues to maintain and diversify funding sources.
– Identify donor opportunities, respond to donor call for proposals, represent organization at donor meetings and undertake follow-up of potential funding opportunities
– Cultivate relationships with key decision-makers at potential funding partner organizations.
– Actively engage with all stakeholders on a regular basis to keep abreast of new sector developments as well as potential partnership opportunities.
– Identify / research and attend sector-focused, networking events
– Provide guidance to and coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders to develop proposals & activity plans including budgets and cash flows.
– Create and execute donor engagement plans to cultivate long term relationships with current and new donors.
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5-10 years of fund-raising experience, exposure to the non-profit sector will be an added advantage.
– Have demonstrated strategic thinking in the current or previous organization. They should be an effective communicator, relationship builder and a strong leader.
– Must have strong analytic, strategic planning, business development and technology skills.
– They must be a strategic thinker, strong analytical skills, stakeholder management.
To apply write to email@example.com