- In this Policy, all references to “you” or “user” shall mean the end-user accessing the Website, its contents and using the services offered through the Website. All references to “we“, “us” and “our” shall mean IDIA.
- IDIA may collect the following personal information from users of this Website: a) name b) e-mail address c) comments posted on our blogs d) phone number e) country of citizenship f) address g) PAN card number h) amount donated to IDIA and i) purpose of donation.
- ‘Personal Information’ as used in this policy means name, e-mail address, comments posted on our blogs, phone number, country of citizenship, address, PAN card number, amounts donated to IDIA, purpose of donation, payment ID, transaction type and transaction date.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- IDIA collects your name and e-mail address under the following circumstances: a) when you want to subscribe to our newsletter b) when you want to contact us c) when you want to post a comment on our blog posts and d) when you want to make a donation to us.
- IDIA collects your phone number, country of citizenship, address, PAN card number, amount donated to IDIA and purpose of donation only when you want to make a donation to us.
- The third-party payment gateway shares the following information with IDIA when a donation is made through the gateway: a) name of donor b) e-mail address of donor c) amount of donation made by the donor d) purpose of donation e) phone number of donor f) payment ID g) transaction type and h) transaction date.
- Personal Information is collected by IDIA through the Website only in the situations described above.
- IDIA uses the collected name and email address only for the following purposes and only to the extent necessary for those purposes: a) sending newsletters b) to get in touch with you to answer any query you have raised c) to identify people who comment on our blog posts and d) regulatory and administrative purposes.
- IDIA uses the collected phone number, country of citizenship, address, PAN card number, amount donated to IDIA, purpose of donation, payment ID, transaction type and transaction date for processing your donation and only for regulatory and administrative purposes in relation to your donation.
Storage of Personal Information
- IDIA will not store any Personal Information for a period longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, and, if that purpose is achieved or ceases to exist for any reason, for any period following such achievement or cessation.
- If you want your Personal Information to be deleted by IDIA, you may make a request to the Grievance Officer. The Grievance officer shall delete such data, subject to regulatory and administrative constraints, within a reasonable period of time.
Confidentiality and Disclosure of Personal Information
- IDIA will keep confidential and protect your Personal Information at all times except where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
- IDIA employs reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information. However no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while IDIA strives to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- IDIA limits access to Personal Information to associates, advisors and consultants who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to respond to queries or provide you the information that you have sought from us.
Third Party Links
- IDIA does not have access to information collected on account of cookies and is not responsible for the privacy practices which govern the collection/use of such information by third parties.
Change of Control
- In the event that constitution or ownership of the Website undergoes change, your Personal Information may be transferred and you hereby consent to such transfer. If such a transfer results in a material change in the use of your Personal Information, IDIA will provide notice about the choices you have to decline to permit such a transfer.
- To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate and current Personal Information. Where we collect Personal Information from you on our Website, should you need to update or correct that Personal Information, please contact the Grievance Officer.
Consent and Amendments
- The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: